Just follow our DIY measuring guide. It is a lot easier thank you might think
If you are worried about measuring correctly, Blinds Online has the answer with our RightFit Guarantee. Should you make a mistake in measuring your blinds, Blinds Online will replace the blind at NO COST to you. Please refer to Our Guarantee page for further details.
For a start you can Just follow our DIY installation guide. However if you are still uncomfortable to install the blinds yourself this can be done by your local handyman. All our blinds come with the necessary brackets to allow for really easy installation.
1. On the home page choose your blind type
2. Choose your colour
3. Choose your mount
4. Input the width and height measurement of the blind in millimeters. (The size you order is the size manufactured)
5. Input the location of where the blind is going to be installed (This allows you to keep track of which windows you have ordered for)
6. Select the number of the identical blinds you require.
7. Click “Add to Cart”
8. To add more blinds click “Continue Shopping” and repeat the process above
9. Click “Proceed to checkout”
10. Complete all your information to allow for billing and delivery.
11. Click “Place Order”
12. You will be redirected to the secure PayU payment gateway to make payment for your order.
13. You will then receive an email confirmation of your order.
All payments are made through an independent payment provider PayU (www.payu.co.za) which offers a full 3D secure payment facility also known as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
This is an authentication service that allows only the cardholder to use the card when shopping online. It also allows cardholders to enter their previously selected PIN/Password or a One Time PIN to help their bank to know it is you shopping online.
We also offer an EFT payment option for customers who do not with to transact with a credit card online. If you would prefer to pay for your order via EFT, please use the Instant EFT option or contact us at email@example.com
We utilise PayU (www,payu.co.za) as a specialist secure payment provider for online payments
Yes you can, so long as you notify us within 24 hours of placing your order. This can be done by contacting us by phone or email. Only once you have received a confirmation email from us of the change requested, will you know that the change to your order will be done.